dimanche 7 juin 2015

The Indian Curry


.

What awaits you at Indian Curry? Unique atmosphere, a sensory journey of colors, flavors, magical sensations in contact with art and beauty but also with India and the world Bollywood.The Indian Curry was conceived by its creators to be a local multi-purpose so that it can accommodate all the activities' that will delight our members.



The language of Hindi songs can be complex. Some Hindi songs include Urdu and Persian words and phrases and it is not uncommon to hear use of English words in songs from modern Hindi movies.


 The site play music live too?
derendra.darwin:" Right now what you hear at curry in the main area its radio curry, broadcasted from my house. I own that radio station."
derendra.darwin: "we also have a radio station called radio curry which plays 24 hrs bollywood music at curry"
http://www.radiocurry.co.uk/s/





I am a RL / SL Entrepreneur who looks for creative ideas and methods to promote social cohesion and unity among mankind.  I have been in Second Life for more than 7 years.
 I have had run multiple projects in Second Life, right from commercial projects like SL Virtual Estates, Land Renting, Entertainment venues to Social and Community projects like Hangouts, safe hubs etc.
Indian Curry Hangout and Club is one such community project which has been running the long time, approx 6 years now in different shapes and form.

Leisure :
Other than running business, I am also an acclaimed Dj playing all genre of music, predominately Bollywood Style Romantic songs.  I have been also nicknamed as Dj Romantic by my fans and venue owners. 
Taking photographs in SL is my relaxing hobby.  I do that in my leisure and also sometimes help out people who want decent photos but cannot afford expensive professional photographers.  You can see my photos on http://www.flickr.com/derendradarwin


1 a new !!!*~ Indian Curry - India, Desi  ~*!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire